The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Pirates Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (36-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (25-38)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Giants vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-184) | PIT: (+154)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-110) | PIT: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Giants vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Alex Wood (4-5) against the Pirates and Jose Quintana (1-4).
Giants vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (62.6%)
Giants vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Giants, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +154, and San Francisco is -184 playing on the road.
Giants vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Pirates are -111 to cover, and the Giants are -110.
Giants vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Giants-Pirates game on June 18 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 28, or 59.6%, of the 47 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 9-6 when favored by -184 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 29 of their 60 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have been the moneyline underdog 50 total times this season. They've gone 18-32 in those games.
- Pittsburgh has an 8-11 record (winning 42.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 62 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-32-7).