The San Francisco Giants versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Giants vs Nationals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (13-7) vs. Washington Nationals (7-15)
- Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-220) | WSH: (+184)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-102) | WSH: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Giants vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.9%)
Giants vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Nationals reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-220) and Washington as the underdog (+184) on the road.
Giants vs Nationals Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Giants are -102 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being -118.
Giants vs Nationals Over/Under
- Giants versus Nationals, on April 30, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +100 and the under -122.