Giants vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 8
The San Francisco Giants will face the St. Louis Cardinals in MLB action on Sunday.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Cardinals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (15-12) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (16-11)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-134) | STL: (+114)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+146) | STL: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Giants vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jakob Junis for the San Francisco Giants, and Dakota Hudson (2-2) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Giants vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (62.5%)
Giants vs Cardinals Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -134 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +114 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Cardinals Spread
- The Giants are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Cardinals. The Giants are +146 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -176.
Giants vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Giants-Cardinals game on May 8, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Giants vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (61.1%) in those contests.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 8-6 when favored by -126 or better by bookmakers this year.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 12 of their 24 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have gone 6-6 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 3-5 record (winning just 37.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- St. Louis has played in 26 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-12-1).