Giants vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 5
By Duel Staff
The San Francisco Giants will face the St. Louis Cardinals in MLB action on Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Cardinals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (14-10) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (13-10)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-132) | STL: (+112)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (+160) | STL: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Giants vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Logan Webb (3-1), and Miles Mikolas (1-1) getting the nod for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Giants vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.8%)
Giants vs Cardinals Moneyline
San Francisco is a -132 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +112 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Cardinals Spread
The Giants are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Cardinals. The Giants are +160 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -194.
Giants vs Cardinals Over/Under
The Giants-Cardinals contest on May 5 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Giants vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Giants have been victorious in 10, or 66.7%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win six times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 10 of their 21 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have compiled a 4-5 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.4% of those games).
- St. Louis is 2-4 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- St. Louis has played in 23 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-11-1).