Georgia vs Missouri Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 15 College Football Game

Zach Brunner
Georgia vs Missouri predictions and expert picks for Week 15 college football matchup.
Georgia vs Missouri predictions and expert picks for Week 15 college football matchup. / Wesley Hitt/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

The No. 8 Georgia Bulldogs travel to take on the Missouri Tigers in Columbia, Missouri, this Saturday, Dec. 12 at 12 p.m. EST. Georgia is favored by 13.5 points, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field.

Georgia vs Missouri Predictions

Sports Illustrated (SI)

Here's a look at the four expert staff members from Sports Illustrated that made their picks for the Georgia-Missouri Week 15 game:
- Brian Driskell: Missouri
- Vince Dedario: Georgia
- Nathan Atkins: Georgia
- Brian Smith: Georgia
- JP Scott: Georgia
- Ryan Palmeri: Georgia

ESPN (FPI)

ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Georgia a commanding advantage here with an 83% chance of defeating Missouri (17%).

CBS Sports

Here's a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the Georgia-Missouri Week 15 game:

- Dennis Dodd: Missouri
- Chip Patterson: Georgia
- Tom Fornelli: Georgia
- Barrett Sallee: Georgia
- Ben Kercheval: Georgia
- Jerry Palm: Georgia
- David Cobb: Georgia

Georgia vs Missouri Picks

- Georgia (12)
- Missouri (2)

Despite the point spread separating the teams by almost two touchdowns, the experts aren't quite unanimous in predicting a Georgia win on Saturday.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!

facebooktwitterreddit