Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Southern Eagles and Appalachian State Mountaineers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Point Spread
The Mountaineers are 24.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Appalachian State is -108 to cover the spread, while Georgia Southern is -112 to cover as the 24.5-point underdog.
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Week 13 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Moneyline
The Eagles vs Mountaineers moneyline has Appalachian State as a -3000 favorite, while Georgia Southern is the +1120 underdog on the road.
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Appalachian State defeated Georgia Southern, 34-26, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in three of Georgia Southern's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Appalachian State's last six games.
- Georgia Southern is 1-4 straight up in its last five games this season.
- Appalachian State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against SBC opponents.
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Appalachian State wins (99.3%)
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+1120) | APP: (-3000)
Spread: GASO: +24.5 (-112) | APP: -24.5 (-108)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.