Georgia vs Michigan Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Semifinal at the Capital One Orange Bowl
No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (12-1) vs. No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (12-1)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Georgia vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-290) | MICH: (+225)
Spread: UGA: -7.5 (-110) | MICH: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Georgia vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Bulldogs win (68.2%)
Georgia vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 1-1 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Georgia defeated Michigan, 15-7, in their last meeting on Oct. 2, 1965.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia's last nine games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan's last nine games.
- Georgia is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games played in December.
- Michigan is 5-0 ATS in its last five games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.