Georgetown vs St. John's Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (3-3, 1-1 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (5-4, 0-3 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carnesecca Arena – Queens, NY
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Georgetown vs St. John's Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+162) | SJU: (-194)
Spread: GTWN: +4.5 (-118) | SJU: -4.5 (-104)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTWN: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+15000) | SJU: (+12000)
Georgetown vs St. John's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 72.3%
Georgetown vs St. John's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated St. John's in overtime, 97-94, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Georgetown is 51-47 in its 98 all-time head-to-head meetings with St. John's.
- Georgetown is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with St. John's.
- Georgetown is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against St. John's.
- Georgetown is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games.
- St. John's is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over four of St. John's last five games.
- Georgetown defeated St. John's in overtime, 97-94, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- St. John's lost to then-No. 9 Creighton, 94-76, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.