Florida vs Texas A&M Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Florida vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (14-9, 6-4 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (11-11, 5-5 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena — College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Florida vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UF: (-245) | TAMU: (+195)
Spread: UF: -5.5 (-110) | TAMU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 126 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UF: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UF: (+8500) | TAMU: (N/A)
Florida vs Texas A&M Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 25.3%
Florida vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Texas A&M, 81-72, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2019.
- Florida is 7-3 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Florida is 8-4 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Florida is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last six games.
- Texas A&M is 7-4 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Florida lost to Ole Miss, 68-51, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Texas A&M lost to South Carolina, 74-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.