Florida vs Ole Miss Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Florida vs Ole Miss Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (14-8, 6-3 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (11-11, 2-7 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: The Pavilion at Ole Miss — Oxford, MS
Florida vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UF: (-165) | MISS: (+140)
Spread: UF: -3 (-110) | MISS: +3 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UF: 69% | MISS: 31%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UF: (+5500) | MISS: (N/A)
Florida vs Ole Miss Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ole Miss: 32.4%
Florida vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Ole Miss, 71-55, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Florida is 6-4 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Florida is 64-44 in the 108 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Ole Miss' last five games.
- Florida is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last five games.
- Florida defeated Georgia, 81-75, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Ole Miss defeated South Carolina, 84-70, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.