FSU vs Duke Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Florida State Seminoles (20-3, 10-2 ACC) vs. No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (20-3, 10-2 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
FSU vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Spread: FSU +8 (-115) | DUKE -8 (-105)
Total: 148 — Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (88%) | DUKE: (12%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+3000) | DUKE: (+1100)
FSU vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 12.9%
FSU vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Florida State, 73-63, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Duke is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Duke is 8-2 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Florida State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Duke's last eight games.
- Florida State defeated Miami, 99-81, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Duke defeated UNC, 98-96 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.