Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida Atlantic Owls and Old Dominion Monarchs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Point Spread
The Owls are 6.5-point road favorites against the Monarchs. Florida Atlantic is -115 to cover the spread, while Old Dominion is -105 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Over/Under
The over/under for the Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Week 11 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Moneyline
The Owls vs Monarchs moneyline has Florida Atlantic as a -280 favorite, while Old Dominion is the +220 underdog at home.
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Old Dominion.
- Florida Atlantic defeated Old Dominion, 41-3, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Florida Atlantic is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Florida Atlantic's last 18 games.
- Old Dominion is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Old Dominion's last nine home games.
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Atlantic wins (85.6%)
Florida Atlantic vs Old Dominion Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FAU: (-280) | ODU: (+220)
Spread: FAU: -6.5 (-115) | ODU: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.