Evansville vs Loyola Chicago Basketball Game Info
Evansville Purple Aces (8-9, 6-5 MVC) vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers (16-3, 11-1 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Arena – Chicago, IL
Evansville vs Loyola Chicago Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EVAN: (+1600) | LUC: (-4500)
Spread: EVAN: +17.5 (-105) | LUC: -17.5 (-115)
Total: 121.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EVAN: (59%) | LUC: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: EVAN: (N/A) | LUC: (+7000)
Evansville vs Loyola Chicago Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Chicago: 97.9%
Evansville vs Loyola Chicago Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago defeated Evansville, 68-55, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Evansville is 28-24 all-time in 52 head-to-head games against Loyola Chicago.
- Loyola Chicago is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Evansville.
- Evansville is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Evansville's last six games.
- Loyola Chicago is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Loyola Chicago's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.