Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 272 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Barboza vs Mitchell Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Edson "Junior" Barboza (22-10-0, 13 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell (14-0-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Barboza vs Mitchell Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Edson Barboza: (+122)
- Bryce Mitchell: (-150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barboza by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barboza by Points: (N/A)
- Barboza by Submission: (N/A)
- Mitchell by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mitchell by Points: (N/A)
- Mitchell by Submission: (N/A)
Barboza vs Mitchell Prediction
UFC 272 Barboza-Mitchell prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bryce Mitchell (61%)
Method of Victory: Decision (57%)
Barboza vs Mitchell Betting Trends & Stats
- Edson Barboza lost to Giga Chikadze, by TKO, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Bryce Mitchell defeated Andre Fili, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Barboza averages 4.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Mitchell averages 2.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62% accuracy rate.
- Barboza averages 4.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Mitchell averages 1.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Barboza has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- Mitchell averages 3.26 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.