East Carolina vs Houston Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the East Carolina Pirates and Houston Cougars.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
East Carolina vs Houston Point Spread
The Cougars are 13.5-point home favorites against the Pirates. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, while East Carolina is -110 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
East Carolina vs Houston Over/Under
The over/under for the East Carolina vs Houston Week 8 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
East Carolina vs Houston Moneyline
The Pirates vs Cougars moneyline has Houston as a -600 favorite, while East Carolina is the +420 underdog on the road.
East Carolina vs Houston Betting Trends
- East Carolina is 7-7 in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Houston defeated East Carolina, 42-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 13, 2018.
- East Carolina is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Houston.
- Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of East Carolina's last five road games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in six of Houston's last eight home games.
East Carolina vs Houston Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+420) | HOU: (-600)
Spread: ECU: +13.5 (-110) | HOU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.