Duke vs Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Duke Blue Devils (4-2, 2-1 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (4-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Duke vs Virginia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+135) | UVA: (-160)
Spread: DUKE: +3 (-105) | UVA: -3 (-115)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DUKE: 41% | UVA: 59%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: DUKE: (+25000) | UVA: (+25000)
Duke vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Duke, 28-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Virginia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Virginia is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Virginia lost to Miami, 17-9, on the road in Week 7.
- Duke defeated Georgia Tech, 41-23, at home in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.