Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (2-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (1-2, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-200) | COL: (+168)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-138) | COL: +1.5 (+115)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (N/A) | COL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+350) | COL: (+1500)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Julio Urias (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Rockies: Austin Gomber (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Colorado is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) in three games against Los Angeles to start the season.
- The total has hit the over in two of the three games in this series.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers averaged 5.77 runs per game last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers surrendered 3.58 runs per game last season (T-No. 1 in MLB).
- Colorado averaged 4.58 runs per game last season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Colorado surrendered 5.88 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.