Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (5-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (3-4, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-128) | COL: (+112)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+116) | COL: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 64% | COL: 36%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Kenta Maeda (1-0, 4.05 ERA) | COL: Tyler Anderson (0-1, 9.00 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles has hit the over in six of its seven games this season.
- Los Angeles is 5-2 straight up (SU) but 3-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The under has hit in all of Colorado's last four games.
- Colorado is 41-36 straight up in NL West games since 2018.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Run Line/Total Runs Double: Los Angeles -1.5/Under 10.5 (+360) – The Rockies have scored just two runs over their past four games. They have also hit the under in each of those contests. These two teams have combined for 11 or more runs only twice in their last 14 meetings .
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.