Dodgers vs Reds Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Friday, May 17
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Reds Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (29-16, 10-10 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (20-24, 11-9 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-130) | CIN: (+114)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+120) | CIN: +1.5 (-142)
Total: 10 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 58% | CIN: 42%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Rich Hill (0-1, 4.20 ERA) | CIN: Anthony DeSclafani (2-1, 4.17 ERA)
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
- The Dodgers are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rich Hill Total Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-138) – Rich Hill hasn't been particularly effective thus far this season, posting a 4.20 ERA in three starts. The left-hander has only exceeded five strikeouts in one of those starts and the Cincinnati Reds have done a solid job avoiding Ks this season, as they rank No. 13 in the MLB in strikeouts per game. Additionally, the Reds struck out five times in their last game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.