Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (20-13, 8-9 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (18-14, 7-8 Home)
Date: Friday May 3, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-156) | SD: (+136)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+114) | SD: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 68% | SD: 32%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (1-0, 2.25 ERA) | SD: Eric Lauer (2-3, 4.41 ERA)
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five road against San Diego.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six home games.
- San Diego is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs Padres Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-130) – The San Diego Padres have struggled to get runs on the board in the first frame of home contests this season. San Diego is averaging 0.13 first-inning runs per game at home this season, which ranks No. 24 in the MLB. Facing the Los Angeles Dodgers' ace Clayton Kershaw isn't going to make scoring any easier for the Padres. Meanwhile, Los Angeles has scored a first-inning run in just 17.65 percent of its away games this season.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.