The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (61-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (48-44)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-142) | SF: (+120)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+152) | SF: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (10-1) versus the Giants and Logan Webb (9-3).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (55.2%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +120 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Giants. The Dodgers are +152 to cover the spread, while the Giants are -184.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Giants, on July 22, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 86 games this season and have come away with the win 59 times (68.6%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 54-22 when favored by -142 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 36 of their 89 opportunities.
- The Giants have put together an 8-14 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.4% of those games).
- San Francisco has gone 5-8 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (38.5%).
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 89 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 44 of those games (44-40-5).