Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Cardinals Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (8-5, 3-5 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7-5, 4-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-136) | STL: (+118)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+124) | STL: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 21% | STL: 79%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (1-0, 6.75) | STL: Michael Wacha (0-0, 1.54)
Dodgers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The Los Angeles Dodgers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) and straight up (SU) in their last five games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone over in nine of the Los Angeles Dodgers' last 13 games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 ATS and SU in its last five games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 ATS and SU in its last five games when playing at home against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The total has gone over in eight of St. Louis' last 12 games at home.
Dodgers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline / Total Runs Double: St. Louis Cardinals / Under 8.5 (+300) – The Cardinals are looking to complete the sweep in the final game of a four game set against the Dodgers. The first three games of the series have seen an average of just 12.67 hits and 6.67 runs per game between the two teams. The Cardinals have an advantage over Los Angeles in starting pitching on Thursday, with Michael Wacha posting a 1.54 ERA so far this season compared to Dodgers' starter Walker Buehler's 6.75 ERA.