Daniel da Silva vs Francisco Figueiredo Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 53 on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
da Silva vs Figueiredo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Daniel "Miojo" da Silva (11-2-0, 5 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Francisco "Sniper" Figueiredo (12-4-1, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
da Silva vs Figueiredo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel da Silva: (-122)
- Francisco Figueiredo: (+100)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- da Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- da Silva by Points: (N/A)
- da Silva by Submission: (N/A)
- Figueiredo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Figueiredo by Points: (N/A)
- Figueiredo by Submission: (N/A)
da Silva vs Figueiredo Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 da Silva-Figueiredo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Francisco Figueiredo (60%)
Method of Victory: Decision (77%)
da Silva vs Figueiredo Betting Trends & Stats
- Daniel da Silva lost to Jeff Molina, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Francisco Figueiredo lost to Malcolm Gordon, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on July 17, 2021.
- da Silva averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 80% accuracy rate.
- Figueiredo averages 1.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- da Silva averages 8.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 24% defense rate.
- Figueiredo averages 2.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- da Silva has a 0% takedown defense rate.
- Figueiredo has a 87% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.