Cubs vs White Sox Game Info
Chicago Cubs (46-42, 17-26 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (41-43, 24-19 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Cubs vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-116) | CHW: (+102)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+130) | CHW: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 57% | CHW: 43%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (7-6, 3.89 ERA) | CHW: Lucas Giolito (11-2, 2.72 ERA)
Cubs vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five games.
- The White Sox are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
Cubs vs White Sox Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 10-6 with a 4.16 ERA in 18 career starts against the White Sox.
- Lucas Giolito is 1-2 with a 7.56 ERA in three career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Cubs-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lucas Giolito - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-138) – Giolito dominated in his first start against the Chicago Cubs this year, striking out nine batters in just 4 1/3 innings. The Cubs, meanwhile, are in a bit of a rough stretch at the plate, averaging a whopping 12.33 strikeouts per game over their last three contests, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.