Cubs vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (3-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-3, 1-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: CHC: (-108) | CIN: (-108)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-198) | CIN: -1.5 (+166)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (50%) | CIN: (50%)
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Alec Mills (1-0, 2.75 ERA) | CIN: Tyler Mahle (3-12, 5.14 ERA)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+2800) | CIN: (+2300)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Cincinnati has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- The Cubs have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- Cincinnati has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.75 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.