Cubs vs Reds Game Info
Chicago Cubs (44-37, 15-21 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (36-42, 19-17 Home)
Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, Ohio
Cubs vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-122) | CIN: (+106)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+126) | CIN: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 78% | CIN: 22%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (6-2, 2.92 ERA) | CIN: Sonny Gray (3-5, 4.03 ERA)
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Cincinnati's last 20 games.
- Cincinnati is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Cubs vs Reds Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Cole Hamels has a 11-1 record with a 1.91 ERA in 17 career starts against Cincinnati.
- Sonny Gray has a 0-1 record with a 4.50 ERA in two career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cubs-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cole Hamels - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-122) – Hamels has been a great source of strikeouts this season, tallying 96 Ks in 98 2/3 innings pitched. Additionally, Hamels has dominated Cincinnati over the course of his career, racking up 111 Ks in 118 innings pitched against the Reds. Hamels has also fanned at least eight hitters in three of his last four starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.