The Monday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Cleveland State Vikings and the Wright State Raiders in the Horizon League Tournament Semifinals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cleveland State vs Wright State Point Spread
Cleveland State is favored by one point over Wright State. Cleveland State is -110 to cover the spread, with Wright State being -110.
Cleveland State vs Wright State Over/Under
A combined point total of 147.5 has been set for Cleveland State-Wright State on March 7, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Cleveland State vs Wright State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cleveland State-Wright State, Cleveland State is the favorite at -115, and Wright State is -104.
Cleveland State vs Wright State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland State wins (58.3%)
Cleveland State vs Wright State Betting Trends
- Cleveland State's record against the spread (ATS) is 13-14-0.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Vikings are 10-12 against the spread.
- Out of 29 Cleveland State games so far this year, 16 have hit the over.
- Wright State is 14-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 3-4 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 16 Wright State games (out of 32) that went over the total this year.
Cleveland State vs Wright State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cleveland State: (-115) | Wright State: (-104)
- Spread: Cleveland State: -1 (-110) | Wright State: +1 (-110)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!