Clemson vs South Carolina Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Clemson Tigers and South Carolina Gamecocks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Clemson vs South Carolina Point Spread
The Tigers are 10.5-point road favorites against the Gamecocks. Clemson is -114 to cover the spread, while South Carolina is -105 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Clemson vs South Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for the Clemson vs South Carolina Week 13 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Clemson vs South Carolina Moneyline
The Tigers vs Gamecocks moneyline has Clemson as a -480 favorite, while South Carolina is the +350 underdog at home.
Clemson vs South Carolina Betting Trends
- Clemson is 67-40-4 all-time in 111 head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Clemson defeated South Carolina, 38-3, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Clemson is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Clemson's last five games.
- South Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of South Carolina's last six games.
Clemson vs South Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clemson Tigers win (75.7%)
Clemson vs South Carolina Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-480) | SCAR: (+350)
Spread: CLEM: -10.5 (-114) | SCAR:+10.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.