Clemson vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Clemson Tigers (7-7, 1-3 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (8-7, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center — Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Clemson vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+140) | UNC: (-165)
Spread: CLEM: +3 (-110) | UNC: -3 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: 34% | UNC: 66%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+25000) | UNC: (+7000)
Clemson vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clemson vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC defeated Clemson, 81-79, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Mar. 2, 2019.
- UNC is 9-1 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- UNC is 121-20 in the 141 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- The total has hit the under in four of Clemson's last six games.
- UNC is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Clemson is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Clemson defeated NC State, 81-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- UNC lost to Pittsburgh, 73-65, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.