Clemson vs Louisville Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Clemson Tigers and Louisville Cardinals.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Clemson vs Louisville Point Spread
The Tigers are 3.5-point road favorites against the Cardinals. Clemson is -106 to cover the spread, while Louisville is -114 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Clemson vs Louisville Over/Under
The over/under for the Clemson vs Louisville Week 10 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Clemson vs Louisville Moneyline
The Tigers vs Cardinals moneyline has Clemson as a -188 favorite, while Louisville is the +152 underdog at home.
Clemson vs Louisville Betting Trends
- Clemson is 6-0 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Clemson defeated Louisville, 45-10, in their last meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of Clemson's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last five games against ACC opponents.
- Clemson is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 4-2 ATS in its last six games this season.
Clemson vs Louisville Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville wins (51.2%)
Clemson vs Louisville Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-188) | LOU: (+152)
Spread: CLEM: -3.5 (-106) | LOU: +3.5 (-114)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.