Citadel vs Western Carolina Basketball Game Info
The Citadel Bulldogs (9-5, 2-5 Southern) vs. Western Carolina Catamounts (7-9, 0-7 Southern)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ramsey Regional Activity Center — Cullowhee, NC
Citadel vs Western Carolina Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIT: (+245) | WCU: (-300)
Spread: CIT: +6.5 (-108) | WCU: -6.5 (-112)
Total: 169.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIT: (59%) | WCU: (41%)
Citadel vs Western Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
The Citadel: 38.8%
Western Carolina: 61.2%
Citadel vs Western Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Western Carolina defeated The Citadel, 96-84, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Western Carolina is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against The Citadel.
- Western Carolina is 43-36 in the 79 all-time, head-to-head matchups against The Citadel.
- The Citadel is 6-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Western Carolina is 4-10 ATS this season.
- The Citadel lost to East Tennessee State, 112-84, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Western Carolina lost to Furman, 75-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.