Chiefs vs Steelers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 2
Chiefs vs Steelers Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Chiefs vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-170) | PIT: (+145)
Spread: KC: -3.5 (+100) | PIT: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 62% | PIT: 38%
Chiefs vs Steelers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Kansas City's last nine games.
- Kansas City is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
Chiefs vs Steelers Stats
- Kansas City averaged 35.3 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 26.3 PPG in 2018 (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh averaged 26.8 PPG in 2018 (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 22.5 PPG in 2018 (tied for No. 16 in the NFL).
Chiefs vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Steelers lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 14+ Points (+450) – The Kansas City Chiefs put on a show in their first preseason game, defeating the Cincinnati Bengals by a final score of 38-17. With Patrick Mahomes expected to get more run than he did in Week 1, look for the Chiefs to potentially score early and often.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.