Central Michigan vs Akron Basketball Game Info
Central Michigan Chippewas (6-8, 2-5 MAC) vs. Akron Zips (6-3, 4-2 MAC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: James A. Rhodes Arena – Akron, OH
Central Michigan vs Akron Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (+520) | AKRON: (-700)
Spread: CMU: +10.5 (-110) | AKRON: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (43%) | AKRON: (57%)
Central Michigan vs Akron Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Michigan: 19.0%
Central Michigan vs Akron Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Akron defeated Central Michigan, 80-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 14, 2020.
- Akron is 30-13 all-time in 43 head-to-head games against Central Michigan.
- Akron is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan is 4-10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Akron.
- The total has hit the over in six of Akron's last nine games against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan lost to Toledo, 89-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Akron defeated Bowling Green, 69-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.