Celtics vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Boston Celtics (13-13, 7-9 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (20-4, 11-2 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Celtics vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+154) | PHO: (-184)
Spread: BOS: +4.5 (-110) | PHO: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+6500) | PHO: (+900)
Celtics vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (76.6%)
Celtics vs Suns Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston's last six away games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games.
Celtics vs Suns Prop Bets
- Jayson Tatum — 27.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Dennis Schroder — 18.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Deandre Ayton — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jayson Tatum — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Al Horford — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Deandre Ayton — 10.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Chris Paul — 9.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Marcus Smart — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Dennis Schroder — 4.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.