Celtics vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 6
By Duel Staff
The Boston Celtics will face the Orlando Magic in NBA action on Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Magic Game Info
- Boston Celtics (29-25) vs. Orlando Magic (12-41)
- Date: Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Celtics vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-480) | ORL: (+370)
- Spread: BOS: -9.5 (-108) | ORL: +9.5 (-112)
- Total: 215 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Magic Betting Trends
- Boston has 25 wins in 54 games against the spread this year.
- The Celtics have two wins ATS (2-4) as a 8.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Boston has played 54 games this year, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- Orlando's record against the spread is 23-30-1.
- As 8.5-point underdogs or greater, the Magic are 13-14 against the spread.
- Out of 53 Orlando games so far this year, 30 have gone over the total.
Celtics vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (82.1%)
Celtics vs Magic Point Spread
The Celtics are at the Magic, and favored by 9.5 points. Boston is -108 to cover the spread, with Orlando being -112.
Celtics vs Magic Over/Under
A combined point total of 215 has been set for Celtics-Magic on February 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Celtics vs Magic Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Celtics vs. Magic reveal Boston as the favorite (-480) and Orlando as the underdog (+370) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!