Celtics vs Nets Game Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 1
Boston Celtics (36-36, 15-21 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 28-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Celtics vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+285) | BKN: (-360)
Spread: BOS: +7.5 (-110 | BKN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 230.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (25%) | BKN: (75%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+11000) | BKN: (+210)
Celtics vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Boston is 35-38 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total hit the over in 37 of Boston's 73 games this season.
- Brooklyn is 38-34 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 40 of Brooklyn's 72 games this season.
- Boston defeated Washington, 118-100, in its most recent game on May 18, 2021.
- Brooklyn defeated Cleveland, 123-109, in its most recent game on May 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.