Celtics vs Jazz Game Info
Boston Celtics (40-17, 17-12 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (36-21, 20-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Celtics vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+162) | UTA: (-194)
Spread: BOS: +4.5 (-110) | UTA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 79% | UTA: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+2200) | UTA: (+1800)
Celtics vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Boston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last six games.
- Utah is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Utah is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
Celtics vs Jazz Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 111.1 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 107.9 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Boston defeated the Portland Trail Blazers, 118-106, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- Utah lost to the Phoenix Suns, 131-111, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
Celtics vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Celtics-Jazz betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jayson Tatum - Points: Over 26.5 (+100) – It looks like Jayson Tatum has finally made the proverbial leap, as the Celtics' star is averaging 30.3 PPG through 10 games in the month of February. Boston has also been playing without Kemba Walker for its last three contests, and the 21-year-old has stepped up, scoring an average of 35.0 PPG during that stretch. Utah, meanwhile, has stumbled on defensive lately, surrendering 121.3 PPG across its last three games – the fourth-worst mark in the NBA in that time.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.