Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (50-46, 22-26 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (43-52, 24-23 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+126) | CIN: (-144)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-160) | CIN: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 9 – Over (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 22% | CIN: 78%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Miles Mikolas (6-9, 4.15 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (9-3, 2.41 ERA)
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- St. Louis is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five home games against St. Louis.
- Cincinnati is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Reds Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.55 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Miles Mikolas is 2-1 with a 4.20 ERA in seven career appearances (five starts) against Cincinnati.
- Luis Castillo is 2-3 with a 3.35 ERA in seven career starts against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cardinals vs Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jesse Winker (+340) — Jesse Winker has hit a total of 13 home runs this season, all of which have come against right-handed pitching. The Cardinals' starter, Miles Mikolas, fits that description which is good news for Winker, who also has a .496 slugging percentage against righties (.189 against lefties) to go along with a .542 slugging percentage at home (.361 on the road). In 11 career at-bats against Mikolas, Winker has recorded five hits including two home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.