Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
2019 National League Championship Series Game 3: (WAS leads series 2-0)
St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 41-40 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (93-69, 50-31 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 14, 2019
Time: 7:38 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+116) | WAS: (-132)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-200) | WAS: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 7 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 33% | WAS: 67%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (11-8, 2.75 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (18-6, 3.32 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last eight games.
- Washington is 14-2 straight up in its last 16 games.
Cardinals vs Nationals Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.72 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 5.39 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 0-0 with a 1.80 ERA in one career start against Washington.
- Stephen Strasburg is 3-2 with a 2.50 ERA in eight career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Innings Total Runs: 0 Runs (-130) — As stated above, the under is hitting often for both teams, and that starts with low-scoring first innings. There has not been a first-inning run scored in either of the first two games of the series, and there have only be two total runs scored before the seventh innings. Washington has not tallied a first-inning run in four of their last five games, while the Cardinals have failed to do so in three of their last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.