Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (31-30, 11-17 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (35-27, 22-11 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-126) | CHC: (+108)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-260) | CHC: -1.5 (+210)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 37% | CHC: 63%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (4-3, 3.76 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (4-4, 3.32 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last seven games.
- St. Louis is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Cubs' last nine games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty has posted a 1-2 record with a 3.70 ERA in six career appearances (five starts) against the Cubs.
- Jon Lester has posted a 7-5 record with a 2.85 ERA in 18 career starts against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Lester - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-166) – Lester has a 3.32 ERA through 11 starts this season, but hasn't been nearly as dominant in the strikeout department. Over his last four starts, Lester has fanned six hitters just once, averaging 4.25 Ks per game during that same span.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.