The St. Louis Cardinals will face the Milwaukee Brewers in MLB action on Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (62-51) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (61-51)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-142) | MIL: (+120)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+142) | MIL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Miles Mikolas (8-9) against the Brewers and Aaron Ashby (2-10).
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (52.2%)
Cardinals vs Brewers Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -142 favorite at home.
Cardinals vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Brewers are -172 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +142.
Cardinals vs Brewers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Cardinals-Brewers on August 14, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 41, or 69.5%, of the 59 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 21-8 when favored by -156 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Brewers have won 39.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (9-14).
- Milwaukee is 1-2 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Milwaukee has played in 113 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-52-6).