Canelo Álvarez vs Sergey Kovalev Odds, Channel, Start Time & Prop Bet for WBO Light Heavyweight Bout
Canelo vs Kovalev Date & Fight Info
WBO Light Heavyweight Title
Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs) vs. Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (34-1-1, 29 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Start Time: The Canelo-Kovalev fight is scheduled to begin immediately after the conclusion of UFC 244 at around 1 a.m. EST
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Canelo vs Kovalev Odds
All Canelo-Kovalev betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Canelo: (-122)
- Kovalev: (+310)
- Draw (+2600)
Method of Victory:
- Canelo: Points or Decision (+115)
- Canelo: KO/TKO (+175)
- Kovalev: Points or Decision (+750)
- Kovalev: KO/TKO (+500)
Canelo vs Kovalev Betting Trends and Stats
- Canelo Álvarez is officially making his light heavyweight debut in this fight.
- Canelo is 5-1 in his six career fights at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- This will be Kovalev's first career fight at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Kovalev (6' 0") has a three-inch height advantage over Canelo (5' 9").
- Kovalev (72 inches) has a 1.5-inch reach advantage over Canelo (70.5 inches).
Canelo vs Kovalev Best Prop Bet
All Canelo vs Kovalev prop bets and odds can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Canelo Álvarez by Points or Decision (+115) – Even though Canelo has 35 career knockouts, he has become a much more strategic and nuanced fighter at this stage in his career. Four of his last five fights have ended in decisions, and while he recorded a technical knockout in his second-to-last fight against Rocky Fielding, his last true victory by knockout came back in 2016.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.