Buffalo vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Buffalo Bulls (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 6 Michigan Wolverines (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center — Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Buffalo vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+720) | UM: (-1200)
Spread: BUF: +12.5 (-110) | UM: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUF: (N/A) | UM: (N/A)
Buffalo vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Buffalo vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Buffalo and Michigan.
- Buffalo is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Buffalo's last 10 road games.
- Michigan is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Michigan's last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.