The Saturday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Bucks vs Raptors Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (27-17) vs. Toronto Raptors (20-18)
- Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-290) | TOR: (+240)
- Spread: MIL: -7.5 (-108) | TOR: +7.5 (-112)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 20-23-1 this season.
- The Bucks' ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 6-7-1.
- This year, 18 of Milwaukee's 44 games have hit the over.
- Toronto has beaten the spread 21 times in 38 games.
- The Raptors have one win ATS (1-3) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, 23 of Toronto's 38 games have hit the over.
Bucks vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (83.6%)
Bucks vs Raptors Point Spread
The Bucks are hosting the Raptors, and favored by 7.5 points. Milwaukee is -108 to cover the spread, with Toronto being -112.
Bucks vs Raptors Over/Under
Bucks versus Raptors on January 15 has an over/under of 221.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Bucks vs Raptors Moneyline
Toronto is the underdog, +240 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -290 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!