Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Raptors Game 4 Info
Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 27-14 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-138) | TOR: (+118)
Spread: MIL: -2.5 (-110) | TOR: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 63% | TOR: 37%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: (-650) | TOR: (+430)
Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Milwaukee's last 19 games.
- Milwaukee is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Toronto's last 10 games against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Bucks-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Total Points & Rebounds: Over 40.5 (-120) – Giannis has been dominant throughout the entire season, but he's taken his game to a new level whenever he's faced the Toronto Raptors. In three regular season games against Toronto, the MVP front-runner averaged 27.0 points per game (PPG) and 15.3 rebounds per game (RPG). In the Eastern Conference Finals, Giannis is averaging a ridiculous 18.0 RPG, but his scoring dropped to 22.0 PPG due to his 12-point performance in Game 3. If Giannis' scoring returns to the norm in Game 4, his tenacious effort on the glass could help him reach this total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.