Bucks vs Lakers Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (53-9, 25-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (47-13, 22-7 Home)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Bucks vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+102) | LAL: (-120)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-110) | LAL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 36% | LAL: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+230) | LAL: (+300)
Bucks vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Milwaukee's last five games.
- The Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last six games against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Lakers Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 106.7 PPG this season (T-No. 1 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee defeated the Indiana Pacers, 119-100, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
- The Lakers defeated the Philadelphia 76ers, 120-107, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Bucks vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Bucks vs Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khris Middleton: Over 20.5 Points (-110) – Khris Middleton has been on a tear recently. Over his last eight games, he has averaged 24.0 PPG. He has also gone over this total in four of his last six games, which includes a 40-point explosion on the road against Washington. Additionally, Middleton is averaging 21.2 PPG on the road this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.