Bucks vs Heat Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (52-8, 25-5 Away) vs. Miami Heat (38-22, 25-4 Home)
Date: Monday, March 2, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena – Miami, FL
Coverage: NBA TV
Bucks vs Heat Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-180) | MIA: (+152)
Spread: MIL: -4 (-110) | MIA: +4 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 94% | MIA: 6%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+230) | MIA: (+2700)
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Miami is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Miami's last seven games.
Bucks vs Heat Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 106.8 PPG (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.8 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.5 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee defeated the Charlotte Hornets, 93-85, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, March 1.
- Miami defeated the Brooklyn Nets, 116-113, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Bucks vs Heat Prop Bet
All Bucks-Heat betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jimmy Butler - Points: Under 20.5 (-112) — In three of his four games since the NBA All-Star Break, Jimmy Butler has been held under 20 points. Instead of scoring, he has operated more as a facilitator, totaling eight or more assists in three of the four games, which is up from his season average of 6.2. Butler has also scored a bit less at home this season, averaging 20.1 PPG at home, compared to 21.0 PPG on the road, largely due to him shooting just 42.1 percent from the floor at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.