Brewers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, September 28
Brewers vs Rockies Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (89-71, 40-39 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (69-91, 41-38 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Brewers vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-160) | COL: (+138)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-110) | COL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 13.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 74% | COL: 26%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Gio Gonzalez (14-9, 3.70 ERA) | COL: Chi Chi Gonzalez (2-6, 5.68 ERA)
Brewers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games against Colorado.
- Milwaukee is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Colorado's last 12 home games against Milwaukee.
- Colorado is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Brewers vs Rockies Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.17 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Gio Gonzalez is 4-1 with a 3.58 ERA in six career starts against Colorado.
- Chi Chi Gonzalez is 1-2 with a 6.41 ERA in five home starts this season. He has never faced the Brewers.
Brewers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Brewers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Sixth Inning: Milwaukee Brewers (-126) — Colorado starter Chi Chi Gonzalez has had trouble keeping runs off of the board this season, and based on his splits, there's a good chance that the Brewers finish the sixth inning with the lead. Gonzalez owns a 5.50 ERA in the first six frames of games this season (55 2/3 innings) and he's been especially bad in the sixth, with a 7.71 ERA in that inning alone (4 2/3 innings).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.