The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (73-66) vs. Cincinnati Reds (56-80)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-225) | CIN: (+188)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-110) | CIN: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Adrian Houser (5-9) versus the Reds and Chase Anderson (0-2).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (62.0%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- Milwaukee is the favorite, -225 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +188 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Reds are -110 to cover, and the Brewers are -110.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- Brewers versus Reds on September 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 105 games this season and have come away with the win 60 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 14 of 21 games when listed as at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 68 of their 140 opportunities.
- The Reds have put together a 40-61 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +188 or longer, Cincinnati has gone 3-19 (13.6%).
- Cincinnati has played in 133 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-63-4).