Brewers vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 30
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (31-25, 13-14 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (27-27, 10-14 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-130) | PIT: (+114)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+130) | PIT: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 81% | PIT: 19%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Chase Anderson (2-0, 3.25 ERA) | PIT: Joe Musgrove (3-5, 4.27 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last nine games.
- Milwaukee is 7-13 straight up in its last 20 games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Pittsburgh's last five home games.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Bell (+400) – Bell leads the Pittsburgh Pirates in home runs this season, hitting his 18th of the year yesterday against the Cincinnati Reds. Additionally, Bell has hit three HRs in the last seven days while batting .424 during that same span. Meanwhile, the Milwaukee Brewers are starting Chase Anderson, who surrendered three earned runs through four innings pitched in his last start, which suggests Bell has a good shot at going yard here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.